Return to Welcome Page
1. Lesson plans and activities.
2.Explore the GATHER model for promoting historical linquiry. Select GATHER .
- 1. (G) Get an overview.
- 2. (A) Ask a probing question.
- 3. (T) Triangulate the data.
- 4. (H) Hypothesize a tentative answer.
- 5. (E) Explore and interpret the data.
- 6. (R) Record and support your conclusions.
3. Bibliography and abstracts of relevant research.
Excellent Link! A bibliography for California Missions and Other Hispanic Sites.
4. Links to secondary content sources for teacher/student background research.
5. Anza's Wild Gosling, a classroom resource (a serialized novel) written by Phil English for young people based on Web de Anza primary sources of the Anza colonizing expedition. Try it out and send us your comments. See Anza's Wild Gosling Welcome Page for more details.